. gives loans and had loans on the united state.
. big technology.
Central Asia: I don't know anything about it.
India / Bangladesh:
India / Bangladesh:
India: . has big companies like hp, deal, micron and a lots of others.
Japan: . has a very big technology.
Iran: . we have troops there fighting.
Japan: . has a very big technology.
Iran: . we have troops there fighting.
. big population of Muslim.
The Middle East: . over thousand u.s.a army is trying to stop the Taliban and also Al qaeda
Southeast Asia: I don't know anything about it.
Buddhism: I don't know.
Hinduism: . people with a dot on the forehead.
Islam: . A big religion world wide spread. has conflict with Christian.
The Middle East: . over thousand u.s.a army is trying to stop the Taliban and also Al qaeda
Southeast Asia: I don't know anything about it.
Buddhism: I don't know.
Hinduism: . people with a dot on the forehead.
Islam: . A big religion world wide spread. has conflict with Christian.
No comments:
Post a Comment